Cross-border sellers generally choose to purchase goods in bulk for self-delivery instead of choosing a delivery method in order to reduce the cost of purchase. KeYouYun ERP provides functions such as warehousing inventory and logistics settings, logistics management You can set the seller’s shipping logistics template, sender and other information, so that the seller can manage his warehouse, goods, logistics information, etc., improve the efficiency of multi-store inventory management, help the seller to fill up the warehouse in time goods.
unregistered? Register for KeYouYun ERP (the official free shipping / shipping software for Shopee) to edit pictures
1. Set up logistics face list / picking list information
1. Click “Logistics-Logistics Management” on the left menu;
2. Select the e-commerce platform that needs to be shipped, for example, click “Shopee-Shipping”;
3. Select the logistics method that needs to be set for delivery, for example, enable Malaysia-SLS-Zone A;
4. Choose the logistics face sheet mode as “Logistics official default” or “Custom” mode;
5. Set the size of the face sheet;
6. If you select the custom mode, please select a custom face sheet template;
7. Set the printing content of the pick list;
8. Set the pick list template;
8.1. Click the selected template on the right side of the template dialog box and it will be automatically selected to the left;
8.2. Click the “Save” button to complete the template selection.
9. Select the sender address; (If the address is not set, please refer to the document: logistics address settings )
10. Click the “OK” button on the top right of the page to save the logistics settings.