1. The order list is out of stock and the warehouse label explanation
On the order list page, the signs of out of stock and in stock will be displayed on the order. Out of stock means that the default warehouse is out of stock. You can switch the warehouse through the warehouse option in the lower right corner of the order. If it is out of stock, you can purchase through Purchasing-1688.
2. If the product is out of stock and is in a pending delivery state, click Purchase on the order-1688 purchase
3. Enter the 1688 purchase order page
4. If there is no matching supplier, please click to change supplier
5. Match the supplier, place an order
After the supplier is matched, you can choose to place an order with points (recharge points are required), place an order with 1688 distribution (you need to establish an agency relationship first, and choose your own 1688 account), place an order from stock, place an order manually, etc.
6. [Optional] Select a shared warehouse and automatically generate packages
If you need to generate a package on behalf of the package at the same time, please select the freight forwarding shared warehouse, and check the generation package on behalf of the package, the package will be automatically completed after the purchase
6. [Optional] If you need to generate multiple orders, you can add Shopee’s platform order number below
7. Click to preview the order, check the amount, quantity and freight, submit the order, and pay
8. [Optional] After the seller delivers the goods, the courier note is automatically backfilled to the package
Open the purchase order page, display the purchase order and the shopee order number corresponding to the purchase order. If 1688 is shipped, the courier order number will be automatically backfilled to the purchase order and package package